Introduction to Interactive Graphics
On this page
You will find materials for E-design modules, which are built online. The rest of the courses can be found on Moodle. Check out the Moodle courses on the "Modules and courses" page.
- Right now here is one Module of the whole Interactive Graphics Curriculum.
- From the top menu ☝ you'll find 4 learning outcomes or big Chapters of the module:
- Introduction to the subject (here we are now)
- UI/UX design basics
- Basics of FrontEnd developement
- Creating web graphics
Besides that, you can find a Introduction to 3D module here.
- Once inside any of the 4 Chapters, you'll find Topics and Subtopics of each chapter from the 👈 left sidebar.
The web is evolving in such speed that sometimes todays articles may be obsolete tomorrow. So if you plan to use this material at your own, use it as a reference - but always search for newer or better sources.
👉 This is a special message. Click me! 👈
From time to time you may find some sidenotes or other thoughts like that. Mostly for teachers etc. They are usually hidden by default, so they do not affect the overall reading flow.